Thursday 20 October 2011

LOLLIPOPS IN CHOCOLICIOUS

Recently , I had one doubt about the exclusive sales of lollipops in chocolicious company in the period of diwali season. So I researched about this and from their official company website and I got so many information about this. When I searched this ,they gave me the receipe to make the lollipops in a delicious form.

                                    
Ingredients:

milk chocolate
lollipop sticks
candy molds
sugar


Preparation method:                                    

1.Melt milk chocolate with sugar using boiler.
2.Pour the melted chocolate into the lollipop candy molds,until they are filled.
3.Place one lollopo stick in each mold.
4.Allow the chocolate to cool.
5.Pop the chocolate lollipops out of the candy mold.
6.wrap the lollipops in clear bags.


The finest milk chocolate lollipops with an assortment of disney,cartoon and teddy bear designs elegantly packed in a gift box and the childrens are love them. Additionally customers are eased with the availability of the chocolate lollipops at the most affordable prices and they are hygienically packed.



The dark chocolate lollipops are very tasty and it contains vegetable fat rather than other contents. This confectionary coating lollipop is great to kids.
When I have heard these information I really accept this fact about Chocolicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment